WisdomTree, a New York-based ETF focused investment company has filed its application with the US SEC to seek approval for WisdomTree Bitcoin Trust on June 20, 2023. The trust will issue ETFs which will be listed in CBOE BZX exchange as BTCW. The company is in the list of applicants which had earlier filed for similar ETFs such as BlackRock, Ark/21Shares, Invesco, Fidelity.
Details About the WisdomTree Spot Bitcoin ETF
- As per the filing document with the SEC, the Bitcoin ETF will be issued by the trust “WisdomTree Bitcoin Trust“.
- WisdomTree Digital Commodity Services, LLC is the sponsor of the ETF.
- CME CF Bitcoin Reference Rate will be used to track Bitcoin’s Price. The rate is derived from combining Bitcoin prices from five exchanges, which are, Bitstamp, Coinbase Gemini, itBit and Kraken.
- Operations will be handled by U.S. Bancorp Fund Services, LLC, the administrator. It is also the transfer agent and will aid in financial logistics.
- U.S. Bank, National Association, will be trust’s crypto custodian and will be responsible for safekeeping of all the Bitcoins owned by the Trust.
- Foreside Financial Services, LLC will provide marketing services to the trust with compliance with relevant FINRA and SEC laws.
Here is a full list of WisdomTree ETF Offerings. There are other digital funds, money funds, equity funds, but that are not included in this article.
Large Cap Core
- Artificial Intelligence and Innovation Firms (WTAI)
- US Largecap Fund
- US Multifactor Fund
- US Efficient Core Fund
Large Cap Value
- US Largecap Dividend Fund
- US Total Dividend Fund
- US High Dividend Fund
- US AI Enhanced Value Fund
- US Value Fund
Large Cap Growth
- Growthleaders Fund
- US Quality Growth Fund
- US Growth and Momentum Fund
Mid and Small Cap Value
- US Midcap Dividend Fund
- US Smallcap Dividend Fund
Mid and Small Cap Core
- US Midcap Fund
- US Smallcap Fund
- US Quality Dividend Growth Fund